Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you prevents mascara from going under your eyes?

I use XXL Mascara and I love it but it always goes under my eyes and makes it look like I haven't slept in days! I use under eye concealer but it doesn't seem to help. Is there any way to prevent raccoon eye's?How do you prevents mascara from going under your eyes?
Dont put it on your bottom lashes, or switch to waterproof.How do you prevents mascara from going under your eyes?
There is not a solution persay (?) but you wan to keep makeup remover next to you at ALL times also, try not brushing mascara onto your lower lashes but just blinking the top lashes when wet.One additional comment is waterproof mascara is IMPOSSIBLE to get off!
Use it and then look up and let it dry, or use water proof mascara right after and let it dry
i just wash it really well with my fingers and it seems to go away
don't rub it, and use the permanent stuff, it stays better.
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting