Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara to use to achieve the look of thick, long lashes?

Maybelline Define a lash of course! I have been using it forver and its the best Mascara I have ever tried! Strongly recommend it. You can either try the regular or the volume one (green is reg and the purplelish pinknish one is the volume.)What is the best mascara to use to achieve the look of thick, long lashes?
almay, maybelline, l'orealWhat is the best mascara to use to achieve the look of thick, long lashes?
mabelline xxl mascara, its ah-mazing! i've used sooo many different mascaras over the years but this is definatly the best. it has a base coat as well as the coat with the color. trust me, wayyy worth it.
Extra super lash mascara by Rimmel.


Its not that popular but its Amazing!!
* i use this!!!!!!!!!! maybelline skyhigh curves and i always get compliments on my eye lashes * and when i can find it i use illegal lengths u'll looooooooooooooove this one as well
Covergirl works the best!!!





Hope I Helped!!
I like Loreal Voluminous in blackest black.It makes my lashes very long and lush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting