Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your favorite mascara and gel eyeliner?

I want to find a good gel/pencil eyeliner that doesn't smudge or skip when I apply it. (Preferably from a drugstore).


Also, what is a good mascara that makes your lashes look very thick?





Anything will help! Thanks!What is your favorite mascara and gel eyeliner?
My favorite mascara from the drugstore is Cover Girl Lash Blast-The best mascara out there! No joke! This stuff really lengthens lashes without clumping.





My favorite gel eyeliner from drugstore would have to be Loreal Hip Cream eyeliner. It is really smooth and easy to apply.





I hope this helped :)





Check out my beauty blog when you get the chance:


www.alinamakeupislove.blogspot.comWhat is your favorite mascara and gel eyeliner?
coastal scents has nice gel eyeliners for good price.......and they have a video about the gel eyeliner.


and lash blast from covergirl is a very very good mascara....you can get that from any drugstore the price on that mascara is like $8....


i hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting