Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the BEST mascara available on the market?

I don't care if it's high end or drug store, I've tried so many kinds and haven't been that happy with them. I want a mascara that goes on easily and doesn't clump, and that extends my lashes without looking weird and spidery. Also one that won't run on my lower lashes, but that I can still wash off. Maybe I'm asking too much lol, does anyone know a good mascara like that?What is the BEST mascara available on the market?
SMOKEY LASH mascara by MAKE UP FOREVER from SEPHORA, gives you the longest, thickest, curviest, and blackest eyelashes you`ve never imagined could be possible, it`s soooooooo beautiful that it`s almost unreal.





This is the perfect, and the only mascara to create the sexy, sultry, seductive, mysterious, Arabian eye look, I myself have never noticed how Arabian my own eyes were till I discovered this buried treasure.





I`ve been waering mascara for the last 20 years, I`ve tried each and every mascara from each and every brand, and believe me nothing has amazed me like this one.





With all the respect due to all the other answerers, MAC isn`t the good in mascaras.





My recommendation: just go for it, at least give it a try with all the other recommended mascaras and see the difference for yourself.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.What is the BEST mascara available on the market?
Avon Uplifting mascara works wonders. It doesn't clump and it won't run under your eyes after wearing it all day. I have a few lashes at the outer corner of my eye that like to droop down and won't curl, but when I put this on it curls them up and holds them in place.
MAC Plushlash Works WONDERS. :)


It does get a little pricey though, so for a cheaper altenative, CoverGirl's LashBlast works very well also, with making your lashes look longer and way thicker, as the MAC Plushlash does. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting