Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best mascara for already long lashes that need plumping?

I have naturally really long lashes.


i've been using MAC plushlash which i like a lot, but im ready to try something new.


[[I want volume and separation mainly.]]


price isn't an issue here.What is the best mascara for already long lashes that need plumping?
Loreal Voluminous, Max Factor False Lash effect, 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash plumper! I SWEAR BY THESE! if you want really dramatic lashes put on a coat of 2000 calorie then 1 or 2 coats of voluminous! You only really need 2 coats of false lash effect-it does everything: curls, lengthens, and major volume! Or if you want a more natural but still a little drama to your lashes try max factor volume couture.What is the best mascara for already long lashes that need plumping?
Maybelline pink and green. Every make up artist I've ever hired swears by it. Curl your eyelashes first, then apply it in coats.
I have naturally very long lashes as well and also used plush lash by MAC. Sephora sells a mascara by Guerlain that comes in a long silver tube that flat on both ends. Inside are two different brushes- a microbrush to reach the corners of your eyes, and a big volume brush with hard bristles. The bristles help comb your lashes as you're applying. I've tried dozens of mascaras of all prices and brands and it is by far the best mascara I've ever used. It runs for $35.
CoverGirl Lash Blast is amazing.





I normally go for the expensive brands, but for my mascara, I never seem to go wrong with this one.


I highly endorse it!
cover girl lash blast in the orange tube is good, also the colossal mascara in the yellow and purple tube is good.
clinique high impact mascara


its really good for both factors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting