Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best volumizing mascara for naturally long eyelashes?

I have naturally long and curly eyelashes. I'm looking for a good volumizing mascara that will thicken my eyelashes without clumping, and provide a dramatic appearance. Thanks in advance!What is the best volumizing mascara for naturally long eyelashes?
I use Mascara Dark Grey because I like its shade, but it also has ability to thicken eye lashes. Give it a try you will be amazed by the results you get!





http://www.herbsmd.com/detail/mascara-da鈥?/a>What is the best volumizing mascara for naturally long eyelashes?
maybelline XXL intense
Estee Lauder's Perfectionist mascara but it works even more amazing with their eyelash primer! You will never use anything else- I promise!
I use a primer from Clinique first and then layer my mascara on top of that. For mascara I choose Bare Minerals (or also called Bare Essentials) ';The Big Tease.'; It makes them really long and I NEVER have clumps.
try mac


they have great mascara
I like Neutrogena clean tint. It's really smooth but it doesn't clump, flake or smudge

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting