Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Color Covergirl Exact Eyelights Mascara should I get?

I saw a add in the paper for this new mascara that is designed to give you defined lashes with 4X brighter eyes, can't seem to find it online anywhere. It works by using a contrasting color from your eyes. I have dark brown eyes so what color mascara should I get.





Please and Thank you. What Color Covergirl Exact Eyelights Mascara should I get?
the purple one is good.





but if you havent tried it yet, try the big orange covergirl one. it is seriously amazing.What Color Covergirl Exact Eyelights Mascara should I get?
omg i saw these too! and been wondering about them but no one really seems so to know what im talking about. each mascara is labeled for which eyecolor so theres brown, blue, green, and hazel. im really curious as to how these work too.





and to the answer above me...they're right...the lashblast or w/e is amazing! but thats just for basic mascara not making your eyes brighter
omg juss bought it 2day ! i havent tried it yet tho cuz i wanted 2 see if anyone knew it worked = [

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting