Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara you have ever used?

For me i guess it would be my current one, Rimmel Sexy Curves. Its not awesome, but its pretty good i guess.What is the best mascara you have ever used?
I use Colossal by Maybelline New York, its cheaper and you can find it at any store that sells make up. It makes my eyelashes huge!!What is the best mascara you have ever used?
I use Colossal by Maybelline. It may not make your lashes 9x longer as promised but it does lengthen and everything else you want and need from a mascara. It volumizes, lengthens, doesn't clump, etc. i haven't found anything better and it's currently my HG mascara. I always get it from CVS because they are ALWAYS having bogo deals on make up which is always a plus. It's definitely worth trying. Hope I helped !
Mine is the same as yours. Rimmel London sexy curves is brilliant :D .
Revlon colorstay Lash Fantasy.
I love projectionist by Estee Lauder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting