Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i get my mascara into a different container?

My dog got a hold of my mascara and chewed on it.


I want to transfer it to another container that i have. Is this possible?How do i get my mascara into a different container?
yeah its hard though you need a big steak knife to cut it and like a tooth pick and another container but it dries up WAYY FAST once taken outHow do i get my mascara into a different container?
if your dog pierced the container at all, there is bacteria in it. that means pink eye or cysts!





just suck it up and buy a new one. it will save you doctor bills!
Definitely buy another one.
i agree with everyone above.


just buy a new mascara, it's not worth getting an eye infection over.
i would just buy a new one because now you have a chance of getting an eye infection :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting