Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara you have ever used and what did it do for you?

I need a decent mascara that actually works. Not crappy ones. Naming and brand name ones is ok with me!! Thanks best is 10 points!What is the best mascara you have ever used and what did it do for you?
The best ones Ive used (so far - im always looking for better ones) have been L'oreal Collagen mascara, and Max Factor Masterpiece Max.





The L'oreal one is great for volume and works great when you use a lash curler. If you have reaaalllllyyy small eyes or super short lashes I wouldnt reccomend this one as the brush is pretty huge lol.


The Masterpiece Max one doesnt give as much volume (although it gives a fair bit) but lengthens, separates and defines all the little lashes.





I use curlers, then the loreal one on my top lashes, and the max factor on the lower lashes. Hope I helped xWhat is the best mascara you have ever used and what did it do for you?
okay,


first of all i go back and forth between two types, my eyelashes are long but i want them to have curl and length added so i use two.


i use mary-kay ultimate mascara %26amp;


Lash Maxxx by Rimmel (the one with the pink cap)


these are the best.


i had the same problem until i used these kinds


hope this helps
okay well for me that worked well was mac's zoom lash mascara in blackest black. it gave my lashes volume and leingth and beautiful shine.


but it was a little on the pricy side.


here is a link you can go to purchase it or at the mac cosmetics store.


www.maccosmetics.com


or {canada}


www.maccometics.ca





but if you want drugstore brands then


1.covergirl lash blast made my lashes zoom long and beautifly more volume.





hope i helped=D
I like Great Lashes ';blackest black one'; the brush is not to big and not to small. It definetly made my lashes longer and didn't wear off during the day.





-it also cheap , i have been using that kind for a while. =)))
The best one i have ever used is maybelein (cant spell it sorry) cocolossal one the bright yellow one it makes my lashes really long i love it hope i helped even though i cant spell .x.
well, i dont know what it was called, but it had one side that was white to make my lashes look longer, then a brown side.
Lash in a tube by Physicians Formula.





i have small eyelashes and this mascara brought them out and made them look very long.
LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara! That has worked best for me.
Volume Coture MAX Factor: I have blond eyelashes and it really makes them POP! they give them long lenth and i dont have to curl them.
covergirl lashblast:





thickens, lengthens.





the same quality as diorshow. I have both.
covergirl lash blast is moneyyyyy!


ash
I like Maybelline masacaras, they define my lashe smore...I have alot of lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting