Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I remove my mascara without using baby oil?

My eyes stay oiley for a day when I use that stuff. Anything I can find around the house. By the way, my mascara is waterproofHow can I remove my mascara without using baby oil?
nievea face creameHow can I remove my mascara without using baby oil?
I use bleach, it works pretty well for me.
eye makeup remover
Believe it or not...babywipes! I use them to take my waterproof mascara off and it works perferct and doesn't leave an oily residue. Hope this helps!
use vaseline it removes any kinda makeup that u have on
You can usually use Vaseline, many various moisturizers.
baby oil?! I use ';Simple cleansing facial wipes'; it's very good for taking off mascara even waterproof ones.. and it's cheap aswell.
use makeup remover. btu to get it off skin if you accidentally do, vaseline works great!
Use a drop or two of Almond Oil on a cotton pad.. almond oil is very good for ur skin.. as for the oily part.. wash it with warm-hot water.. pat dry with a tissue. and ta da.. not only have u cleaned your eye area but u've moisturised it too =)
i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that baby oil slowly makes you blind..


get a make-up remover from the drug store or walmart. no biggie.
Almay has oil free eye make-yp remover pads. You can find them in any drugstore.





http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>
try the make up remover from ROC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting