Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I stop my mascara from smudging underneath my eyes?

My mascara always smudges underneath my eyes and it looks really awful.How can I prevent this?By the way,I don't squint or rub my eyes a lot.And I'm currently using Lancome mascara.Should I try a different brand?How can I stop my mascara from smudging underneath my eyes?
I have this same problem. I like the Lush mascara from Paula's Choice because it doesn't smudge at all, but it's only available online. I've tried Lancome and Dior mascaras and they both tend to smudge on me. Recently I bought Urban Decay's Lingerie and Galoshes For Lashes. The Lingerie side is a primer but I don't think it does much. The Galoshes side is a waterproofer so you can make your favorite mascara waterproof. This stuff is pretty amazing. I wore mascara that completely disappears when I cry, and I put this over it and ended up crying that night (can't remember why, but anyway) and my mascara stayed put. Also the Unstoppable mascara from Maybelline is good, totally stays put (no smudging or running even when crying) but it isn't waterproof so it removes easily with a gel cleanser.How can I stop my mascara from smudging underneath my eyes?
Thats a great question lol!!


I havnt got an answer unfortunately cos it happens to me aswell!!


If i find out I'll let you know!!!





xoxo
yeah i think trying a different brand will help. or maybe your putting to much idk. but us should try something new.
Make sure you get it in waterproof...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting