Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara to use for thick eye lashes?

I have thick eye lashes and I've been using Cover Girl blast lash, would like another type?What is the best mascara to use for thick eye lashes?
l'oreal's voluminous is probably the most volumizing formula i've ever tried. maybelline's volumizing (pink) define-a-lash and full 'n soft are also good at not only thickening but lengthening as well.What is the best mascara to use for thick eye lashes?
the estee lauder mascaras their prices are high


they can range from $30.00-$18.50


but their mascaras are great...it gives


you long, thick. full, bold lashes without


clumps...you can get it at an estee lauder


counter at macy's


give them a try you might like them
mark.'s MAKE IT BIG mascara is a must have! It is just $6, but compares to the high-end brands.





They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you don't like it, you can get a refund.
I have thick eyelashes also, my favorite is dior show. It is the best I have ever used.
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara, let me know if you are interested I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Mayebelline Define-a-Lash


is the best for you


it's also inexpensive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting