Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I stop my mascara and eyeliner from smudging?

After an hour or so, there's always little black marks on the skin under my eye because my makeup smudges and looks awful. How can I stop this from happening?How can I stop my mascara and eyeliner from smudging?
I use 16 hour wear eyeliner and water proof mascara and I have no problems. Try it out.How can I stop my mascara and eyeliner from smudging?
benefit she laq


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
u can try to get waterproof
you need a new mascara if you're not constantly rubbing your eyes
well, maybe yer rubbing yer eyes too much . or u could just go get some beteer quality makeup, i find that Jordana eyeliner and Maybelline define a lash mascara work well together and dont smudge easily .


:]
it can be the amount your putting or something you are doing, but it can also be the type opf mascara your buying,


maybe try a different one.
i used to use the cheaper stuff and that happened to me - now i use stuff thats like 拢6 - 拢7 and it never smudges =) just change brands x
dnt touch itt. or get a new brand.
I suggest you start using a liquid eyeliner, any brand would be fine. One reason liquid eyeliner is great 1- It doesn't sumdge!





Hope I Helped!=]
Don't touch it, use waterproof, or after it dries, coat it in clear mascara.
use waterproof kinds or even kinds that say specifically that they do not smudge throughout the day. loreal has good eyeliner that stays put all day and maybellene volum express waterproof will definately not come off until you want it to, except you are going to have to use a makeup remover made especially for waterproof makeup to get it off at night. oh and don't rub your eyes while you are wearing mascara!
Silly girl! = ) Buy waterproof liner and mascara. If you are using an oily makeup, it will make regular mascara smudge/run when your lashes touch your cheeks.
That happens to me too, I just don't put my eyeliner inside the corners, just leave a little space.
dont wear too much...
that happens to my girlfriend too, she hasn't found the perfect way to prevent it but she puts powder on before/after it, i can't remember to help it stay there.


but she still has to fix it.





or maybe you should use better eyeliner, i've heard revlon is pretty good.
Don't tuch your eyes!
Get a better (more expensive sadly) brand.
I wear waterproof. Most of my eyeliners are creamy pencils, but they are waterproof and stay put. I like them because of the colors, easy to apply (no pulling), and I need a good MU remover to get them off.





Waterproof mascara are very good formulas these days - they don't seem hard like yrs ago. Be sure to take it off before you go to sleep.
put concealer under your eyes it works for me!
your either putting too much on or rubbing your eyes to much!
u kinda have to clean it with ur finger


if u know wat i mean.


like wipe it off..


%26amp; then if u need to, reapply.


but if its really bad, then try another brand.


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting