Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I get good mascara and eyeliner?

I want the kind of mascara that makes them look really big and long but every kind that I buy that says it's supposed to that doesn't do it. Also, what's some good black eyeliner I could use to make my eyes look darker? And what kind of eyeshadow do people use to make their eyes look smoky?Where can I get good mascara and eyeliner?
My mom turned me onto this mascara that's made by Rimmel. It's in a red mascara tube, and it's called Rimmel Eye Magnifier Exact Definition. If you pick it up and look on the bottom, it says color number 003 Extreme Black.





It lifts eyelashes by 70%, and it doesn't clump as much as I thought it would.





Mom bought it only for $6.00 at Walmart. It's worth every cent!! First time I put it on, and went to school, my bff told me how bushy my eyelashes looked....xD. Where can I get good mascara and eyeliner?
I prefer to use a powder eye shadow that I can use water on with an eyeliner brush. Mac eye shadows are great for this. You can get a really clean line by doing it this way.





Mascara the XXL line from revlon...It's a 2 part-er. The first step is to brush on a micro-fiber coat and then the actual mascara. It's in one tube and works wonders. You can get that at any CVS, Walmart...ect.





To make Eyes look smokey I would go for any of the matte darker hues. With a shimmery one going just underneath the brow and in the corners of the eyes.






STORES**


Sephora


Mac Cosmetics


And even CVS, Target, Walmart has great makeup : )


But the best is Sephora! their stuff is so gorgues = ]





SMOKY EYE**


1. Put eyeliner all on the bottom of the eye


2. Put eyeshadow on the lid


3.Mascara
use things from MAC. all of their mascara and eyeliners and good and there are many many different kinds.





Go to www.maccosmetics.com
try ultra they have really good cosmetics there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting