Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a good mascara for contact lenses?

I need a new mascara since my old one smells kinda funny. I wear contact lenses, have thin and short eyelashes, and needs a black mascara.


I was thinking of buying Maybelline's great lash because i have a coupon but heard lots of negative feedback for it.


Also, please only include mascaras that you can buy in drugstores. As much as I'd like to buy a DiorShow mascara, I can't afford $20 worth for a mascara.


Thank you!What is a good mascara for contact lenses?
I don't like Maybelline's mascara. It tends to clump really easily and get spidery within 2-3 coats.





If you must purchase a Maybelline, use one of the XXL mascaras, they are in black and white tubes. You want a mascara with a thick brush, if you have a thin brush it's not going to cover each and every lash. If you are willing to spend a couple dollars more, buy MAC's Plush Lash for $11, it is a big thick brush and will do the job.





I suggest you be really careful with apply mascara with your contact lenses in, tip your head back whilst you apply to avoid catching the skin.





:)What is a good mascara for contact lenses?
I just kind of answered this question a few minutes ago; but since I wear contacts, I thought I'd give you the same answer.





One of the best mascara manufacturers in the world is Lancome, and their mascara is expensive but faultless! Lancome offers a mascara called, Definicils, and it is awesome!! It doesn't clump, gives you good lash length, goes on clean, and it has never ever given me issues with my contacts, and I have very sensitive eyes! Lancome offers a new mascara called, High Definicils and it is probably the best mascara I have ever used! Lancome can only be found in department stores at a Lancome counter.





Shortly after I started using Lancome High Definicils, I discovered L'Oreal's, Clean Definition Telescopic mascara, and I found that it is much like Lancome's High Definicils Mascara. Now get this, Lancome is part of the L'Oreal Group. So if you're looking for one of the best mascaras ever, but cannot afford the Lancome mascaras, try the L'Oreal Clean Definition Telescopic mascara, and you will be extremely satisfied! It is well worth the price! You can find it in any drug store or WalMart.





I hope that helps.
mascara for contacts? thats weird. i use loreal i forgot the name of it but you can use any mascara you want to as long as it doesnt touch the contact. do you put it on roughly or something?
almay has some great black mascara for sensitive eyes. Cover girl has some mascara its in a red tube and I love it! it gives me thick long lashes and doesn't flake.
i wear contacts, and i love cover girl lash blast!! i just got it!! it works really well. it makes you lashes look longer and bigger! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting