Monday, June 21, 2010

How do i prevent scrunching up my forhead when i wear mascara?

Whenever I apply mascara (every day) I scrunch my head up majorly and now im getting wrinkles. How do i stop doing it becuase I really cant help it!How do i prevent scrunching up my forhead when i wear mascara?
Tilt your head back and look down into a hand held mirror to apply mascara. You won't need to raise your eyebrows anymore.How do i prevent scrunching up my forhead when i wear mascara?
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
You probably can't. I do it too. And just so you know, you do it all day too. Every time you make a facial expression, your forehead scrunches up a little.
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting