Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it trashy to wear mascara on your bottom lashes?

I like how it looks either alone or with eyeliner, but I heard someone on here say to never wear mascara on your bottom lashes or you look trashy. Is this true? Also, I've been wearing eyeliner every day for about a year. Would it add the same amount of drama if I stopped wearing eyeliner and just started wearing mascara on the bottom lashes?Is it trashy to wear mascara on your bottom lashes?
Whoever told you that is full of crap.





Putting mascara only on the top lashes opens your eye up, while putting it TASTEFULLY on the bottom lashes give you a more ';doll'; look.





Yes, it looks trashy if you pile it on and it looks really chunky, but from what I've read, it doesn't sound like you do that.





It depends if you've been wearing eyeliner on your bottom lashes or it only lines your eye lid on top. If it only lines your eyelids on top, then it would be safe to say that if you gradually wound down the amount of eyeliner you put on, and then just used eyeliner.





Good luck %26amp; I hope this helped.Is it trashy to wear mascara on your bottom lashes?
No, but if you do it wrong you'll get less of a doll-look and more of a ohmygosh-I-accidentally-put-way-too-much… look. Use it sparingly. Too little is better than too much.


And to your second question, yes, it probably would. Many girls overuse eyeliner to make their eyes stand out but dark eyeliner actually makes eyes look smaller. For added drama, use a lash curler.


Good luck!
it's not trashy unless you overdo it. i've read both opinions. i think you should try it out and see what works best for you.
GOOD QUESTION! ok well, it dep. on what type of mascara u use and how much you use of it. if your going to put bottom lashes than you need to wear some sort of eye- shadow underneath it. it doesnt have to be too much, but minimum, so that you dont look like some sort of Betty Boop. umm.. it also dep. on the occasion, and wear your going everyday to a casual place then no. also, it dep. on how big you eyelashes are.umm, just where minimum eyeliner if your putting on bottom lashes, or none at all, with a nice neutral, or whatever eyeshadow. or just eyeliner, and no bottom lash mascara.
It's not trashy...trust me. If it was, my mother wouldn't do it at the age of 45. lol. I do it, she does it, everyone I know does it. I also wear eyeliner a lot too. Don't worry.
Of course it's not trashy. What a ridiculous notion your friend has! You can wear eyeliner and mascara both above and below the eye. Be careful not to wear too much black eyeliner if you're wearing black mascara. Wear different color eyeliner depending on what your eye color is: Use slate, blue, grey and plum eye shadows for brown eyes; pink, salmon, mauve and brownish pink for green eyes; and brown, camel and taupe shades for blue eyes.
Wearing mascara on your bottom lashes is NOT trashy. Seriously. However, you have to be careful with the eyeliner. Here is what to do. Wear eyeliner on the top... then on the bottom.. just line the outside half of your eye with eyeliner. (Very lightly) Then do two coats of mascara on top and bottom. That should be good. Good Luck
no not at all.....just dont put too much!!!
YUPP!! u can get away with a little eyeliner on the bottom and everythin but mascara looks like white trash very much so on the bottom lashes. when u put it on the top lashes and blink a couple times it goes on the bottom alittle anyways and looks fine. =]
no its not trashy at all
I've tried wearing mascara on my bottom lashes and it looks hideous. Maybe on models it would look better because they use heavy stage makeup and so light in color that it covers fully dark circles and any sign of starts of dark circles. But for normal everyday wear for a young person it looks bad, looks like a hooker. Even eyeliner on the bottom lashes is too much for a young person, it gives you raccoon eyes. It's like all you see is a set of raccoon dark eyes coming at you instead of a pretty face.
That's not trashy - people only do that when their personality and lifestyle isn't much about makeup, that's all





Drama comes from more coats of mascara, so add coats, make sure you do four
It's not really trashy. It's more the way a person wears it.
But I haven't got any lashes on my bottom
It depends on how much you put on. Too much and you look trashy and gross.





I would either wear eye liner and mascara only on the bottom lashes or top lashes. I think too much eye makeup is like wearing 4 pairs of socks- just too much!
I do not wear makeup on a daily basis, but when i do wear eye makeup I wear eyeliner and I use mascara on both bottom and top lashes but I make sure there is no clumps. i don't think it looks trashy I just think it enhances your eyelashes.
I don't think so. I think it looks weird to wear it just on top and not the bottom too.
it's no trashy just tacky looking i think you should do eye-liner intead
Heck, no! Lash 'em up!
It is not trashy....I have never heard that before. As long as you don't over-do it...whichever combo you like will look great!
Trashy? No.
lol i wear it top and bottom.. it makes my eyes stand out more.. and when its on the bottom i usually dont have to wear eye liner really bc it already stands out.. i've heard you are not suppose to.. not for any reason i dont think that could harm you just because it was made for the top but w.e i use it for the bottom to lol
no I don't think it is just don't use too much.
no, I dont wear it 'cause i have long eyelashes, so i dont need my bottom ones done.
noo its deff NOT trashy


and no i dnt think it would look as dramatic if you just put mascara on and no eyeliner
Its not trashy at all!!!





I do it and its looks perfect





Just make sure you dont OVER do it





But im sure you dont :-)
No, on some people though it makes their eyes look smaller. It never looks good if it is clumpy and thing like and your lashes look like spiders legs!
It is not trashy as long as it is not too much.
I think it is cute! Go for it!
Movie Stars wear mascara on there bottom lashes and they look good. There is nothing trashy with it.
no, it makes your eyes stand out more
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting