Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara in your opinion?

Trying to find a good, waterpoof mascara that makes my lashes long and thick looking. I know there are tons out there that say this, but what is the best kind you have tried so far or are currently trying.What is the best mascara in your opinion?
my top 3 mascaras are:


-mac fibre rich


-mac plushlash (current mascara)


-urban decay big fatty





all 3 are amazing mascaras with great staying power, however i prefer to use the plushlash because of the brush.What is the best mascara in your opinion?
I use the CoverGirl mascara. I use the Lash Exact first then Volume exact over it. Love it. It doesn't come out clumpy and my lashes look fabulous.
maybelline XXL intesne
maybelline green and pink container
Too Faced's Lash Injection and Dior's Diorshow.





They're incredibleee and i've tried practically every drug store brand mascara... none compare. =)
I agree with the first answer, Maybelline XXL Intense-it's amazing
If you really want to get the best, try artistry's waterproof mascara. Quixtar.com actually holds their whole line of make up.... its like 2nd in the world or something like that. I have a acess key to get the discounts there if you want it..








ami


guitarqwert@yahoo


28 seconds ago - Edit - Delete
Boujouris Paris Oui to Volume Mascara..





It is on the expensive side so my favorite drugstore brand is Max Factor's! It's almost better than Boujouris'!
Maybelline New York


blackest black in the pink and green container


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ma鈥?/a>
COVERGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?ITS AWSOME
Max factor


Volume Couture





I love the brush the mascaria is the best I have ever used


I can be put on thin and extra thick I comes of real good with Clique make-up remover (which is the best since it is safe to get in eye with contacts not oily either)





I did use covergirl but the actual liquid was bad
christian dior, its the best, and doesnt make ur eye lashes fall like most brands.
easy answer, most chicks end up saying ***..............





holla at ya boi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting