Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I prevent mascara from smudging throughout the day?

I use Maybelline Lash Exact or sometimes Cover Girl Lash Blast. I notice in the afternoon the mascara on my lower lashes sometimes smudges onto the skin under them. It usually only happens when I'm wearing foundation that I apply under the eyes. Any suggestions on how to avoid this? Thanks very much!How do I prevent mascara from smudging throughout the day?
1) Use WATERPROOF mascara


2) let it smudge - what I do is I carry a makeup remover pen and some cotton buds in your handbag - every 2-3 hours check the mirror and take out the remover pen, swipe it where it is smudged, use a cotton bud to clean up the mess.How do I prevent mascara from smudging throughout the day?
use much more, globs and globs and globs of it.
put lotion around ur eyes b4 u put it on. Its prob. 4rom swaeting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting