Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the best mascara to make your eyelashes thicker looking?

I don't need mascara that makes them LONGER, just THICKER.


It's not that my eyelashes aren't thick enough, it's just that I'd like to change it up. I really love my current mascara, but it makes my lashes super long and thin looking, kind of.What's the best mascara to make your eyelashes thicker looking?
I would look for the type of brushes that you like but look for words like 'define' %26amp; 'volume'. For thick lashes I absolutely LOVE:


-CoverGirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara


-MAX FACTOR EXTREME BLACKOUT


-JK Jemma Kidd Ultra-Plush Volumizing Mascara(Target)


-Boots No7 Maximum Volume MascaraWhat's the best mascara to make your eyelashes thicker looking?
Check out the line of mascaras that Estee Lauder carries. They have mascaras that fit each individuals needs.


I have very thin, wimpy lashes and use their ';MagnaScopic'; mascara that is specially formulated to thicken your lashes.


I also use their ';primer'; that is like their ';base'; for mascara. It is wonderful. You would never know that I have such wimpy lashes. I always get compliments on them and the ladies at the nail shop are always asking me if they are real or fake.


Go to their website and check it out for yourself.
Definaly Lash Blast by CoverGirl. Trust me, I've tried everything to make my lashes fuller and thicker and nothing works better that Last Blast.
the best masacra ive ever used is bobbi brown's everything mascara. it looks perfectly natural (never ever clumps)
i don't know what its called ..sorry,


but i know they advertise it on tv its a prescription one its sold at walmart.
Loreal Volumizing Mascara. its a blueish tube. and sumtimes it gets cheap like $4.
Rimmel Sexy Curves


It comes in waterproof too, and is only $9 at drugstores. =P
i love Maybellines Colossal mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting