Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some good eyeshadows, mascara, and eyeliner to make my green eyes pop?

I know that Almay has a set that is suppose to make your eyes pop. Does it really work? What color eyeshadow and brand of mascara and color eyeliner will really make my eyes pop? I also have brown hair and a good tan.What are some good eyeshadows, mascara, and eyeliner to make my green eyes pop?
red is green's complimentary color, so anything with red in it will really make the green pop.





coppers and purples are usually good.





Just never use green eyeshadow/liner, it'll just create a flat field of color and won't emphasize your eyes at all.What are some good eyeshadows, mascara, and eyeliner to make my green eyes pop?
ok, so what i found out is if you use like a light-ish, not too heavy eyeliner, maybe in grey, and a dark gold eyeshadow, with black or brown mascara really makes green eyes pop. Also, make sure you're not wearing anything distracting elsewhere on your face, such as bright blush, or dark lipstick, cause these will draw attention away from your eyes. Almay's stuff works ok. Their mascara for green eyes in raisin quartz is terrible. But, the dark green in the eyeshadow trio is really pretty if your eyes are more of a yellow-y green. oh yeah, and covergirl lashblast mascara is a god-send. It doesn't clump, like ever, and gives my lashes like super great volume, so i usually don't even have to wear eyeliner on top
I'd suggest you use a colour that contrasts to the colour of your eyes. Which are either red or purple. You can try that, but because of the brown hair the colour might clash. You could try some of the Ana Sui mascara, she has it in a few colours. Or, you could try this make -up like...its called GOSH, its got quite alot of colours and is a bit on the expensive side ($12) but I think its worth it, I have on of them in bright green.
I have green eyes and brown hair like you, and what I use is black mascara and light green eyeliner (lighter than my eyes, almost like sea foam green) which really make my eyes pop.


In terms of eyeshadow, since you said you have a good tan, I would recommend a lighter color such as white to contrast the mascara.
I use Revlon , I think it's 5 shade and i want to say Mocca


bottom color is dark brown (real dark) and top is almost white.


Everything in between in the middle.


I have green eyes with brown hair ... I used the bottum for a liner. It comes with two applicators..tiny bit of water and add it. this trick also stops smudging like normal liner does.. then use the other shades as an accent.





Mascara depends truly on what I'm doing. I have really lush and really light but I tend to stick with anything that is non flaky.


Loreal pink tube works for !
then brown eyeshadow would look great. also you can use green, but keep it subtle. green is great for a daytime look, and brown gives you a smokier look, and that's a great nighttime look, like, if you're going out with friends or on a date, it would look great. And i recommend Almay,
i dont know if the set works because i have never heard of it, but here are some colors that will make your eyes pop. a spring green eyeshadow would be the start, but apply dark on the eyelid and lighter near the brow. loreal mascara is the best kind i think. and a coco brown or navy blue eyeliner would look nice. hope i helped, good luck !!! :)
i love the almay eye color i have hazel eyes and i use the green set to make the green in my eyes to pop and i get compliments all the time....try it
brown eyeshadow,


black or brown eyeliner on the top lid, %26amp; dark gray eyeliner on the bottom,


brown or black mascara [:
I have green eyes and brown hair as well.





I use brown and other earth tone eyeliner.


But, I don't wear mascara because I have insanely long eyelashes.





But, an off-white eyeshadow might look ok
aww u sound pretty i wish i was pretty but anywhooo use black eyeliner it rly doesnt matter wat kind i use avon but only cuzz my friends mom owns it and i get it 4 free but yeaa use black or green but only green when u wanna match =]
I have green eyes. I LOVE the Almay set, and it really does work - at least for me, but I have light blonde hair and am very fair.
any dark color eye shadow but dont put on too much or youll look like a prostitute .....make a smokey look and go light or clear or neutral color with the lips
Wearing eye shadow with a green tint will make the green in your eyes stand out. No matter which brand.
i use only MAC and i love it! i have colored lenses and they really stand out.
covergirl black liquid eyeliner
I hope this helps: you could try silver, brown, or purple eyeshadow.
I use black, purple and gold and it makes my eyes look really green. Try those colours.
Purple and plum eye shadows and liners really make green eyes stand out!
your green eyes should already pop.
Go a MAC consultant, i love they're makeup!
MAC makeup is cool!
black emoish style

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting