Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a a mascara that works wonders and that I can get at an affordable price?

Please don't just list out the colors of the tubes. I would like to know the brand, the name, and what it does to your lases! Thanks%26lt;3What is a a mascara that works wonders and that I can get at an affordable price?
Almay one coat nourishing thriple effect has longer bristles on one side to make lashes longer thinner side to make them thick and curly :] $8.99





Lancome Definicles does a little bit better and has a nice waterproof formula $23





Lash Blast from covergirl i hated it but some people like the thick clumpy look it gives $10What is a a mascara that works wonders and that I can get at an affordable price?
Covergirl Lash Blast works really well. Although, I have found that the waterproof one is more prone to clumping, at least on my lashes.





Avon makes this mascara called Super Shock. It's rather nice as well. Sometimes I use it with the Lash Blast and I get great results.





Also, Maybelline Colossal makes my lashes really full, but I can't really wear it because it irritates my eyes. =[ My friend has used it before though and had no complaints, so I guess it's just me. Ha.





Other than that, I've heard great things about all the Rimmel mascaras, but I haven't gotten the chance to use one yet.





Also, eye lash curlers are life savers. Just be sure to curl your lashes before you put on mascara. It also helps if you curl three times, once at the base, middle, and tips of your lashes.





=] Hope I helped.
Mary Kay ultimate mascara


lenghtens , curls and volumizes, it makes my lashes look flirtacious without clumping. $15





maybelline mascaras are really good too but after several uses they start to clump and not look as good. they are about $7- $12








dior show is FABULOUS about $28 at sephora. when its almost finished take it sephora and they put something in it thats similar to adding clear nail polish to colored polish to give you more use
I love Max Factor mascaras. I've been using them for 32 years! My favorite is the 2000 Calorie waterproof, but they also have a Stretch and Separate version. Both types come in waterproof or non - your choice. I use the waterproof because it doesn't smear or run. My lashes are long, but thin and light. These mascaras work wonders. I feel naked when I'm not wearing any, LOL! Sometimes they have coupons in the Sunday paper for buy one get one. If you use the waterproof, you need a good eye makeup remover, like Neutrogena.
Maybelline Great Lash WILL work wonders, but you do have to use an eyelash curler. If you don't wanna use one though, you could use the l'oreal telescoping one. I have both %26amp; the l'oreal one curls my lashes all on its own. I love'em both :]
Maybelline Great lash works, but you HAVE to use an eyelash curler first. no matter what mascara you use, it wont do anything unless you use an eyelash curler.
http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ma鈥?/a>
OMG STILA!!!! 9.50 ulta,sephora,greatlash or something like that\
anything from Lancome
Covergirl lash blast!





It's the best of the best.





Plus, it's $7-$8!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting