Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara available in the UK for lengthening and thickening lashes?

I have Avon's COLOURTREND pump up the volume 7ml in Black


I'd like to know if there is better mascaras out there


What would you reccomend to me?


Nothing to be sold on the internet though?





What is the best mascara sold in the UK for lengthening and thickening eyelashes?


Please help me :)


Holly xWhat is the best mascara available in the UK for lengthening and thickening lashes?
I don't use either of these, but my mate uses a maXfactor one and a MAC one. They're really, really good and the volume you get is pretty awesome. Sorry, i don't know the actual names xWhat is the best mascara available in the UK for lengthening and thickening lashes?
Best advice I have is to ditch mascara %26amp; go to your pharmacy %26amp; ask for eyelash dye. I've been doing this for years %26amp; no one knows! Makes your lashes look almost like you're wearing false ones, yet it looks natural. I have naturally dark lashes anyway, but this still makes an impact. No mascara running risk or anything like that %26amp; I've never had an allergic reaction. Very cheap, lasts for a year %26amp; only have to redye every 6 weeks. Only takes 10 minutes. Make sure you test it on your skin first for allergies. But I'm allergy prone %26amp; it's been all good for me.
Yves Saint Lauren 'Falsh eyelash effect' is the best thing i have ever used EVER.





when i first put it on i couldnt beleive how amazing it was
Sexy Curves by Rimmel London is really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting