Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara that you have used?

I want to find a mascara that thickens and lengthens my eyelashes. I don't care weather its a drugstore brand or expensive. I just want the best!What is the best mascara that you have used?
For me, the best I've tried so far is Cover Girl's Lash Blast mascara. It lengthens, volumizes, and separates. It's the only mascara I've bought more than once, and I love it. :)What is the best mascara that you have used?
I have tried almost every time you can imagine: colossal volume, Rimmel XXL, lancome, lash stilleto, gucci volume, but the best that I had tried so far is actually define-a-lash(green tube) by maybelline it is super cheap and work amazingly!!!! It lengthens your eyelashes while spreading them apart so they don't get clumpy at all. The end up looking super long and volumized.
Okay, AVON has this Mascara called super SHOCK and it makes them thick and long and I have seen it on a Variety of people and it turns out AMAZING everytime I see someone with it on. And they have soooo many mascaras to choose from, just go to the website below, you WILL NOT regret it and the best part is that its only $8.50!!!!! And it comes it this HUGE tube and the brush is VERY compacted so it will get each individual eyelash and define it and make it look longer and thicker! The link is below, enjoy
i've never tried lash blast, but it sounds popular!





the best i've used is Cover Girl Fantastic Lash.. in the red bottle. curved brush.





i have been buying this mascara for seven years, and whenever i buy a different kind cause the bottle looks cool, i'm so disappointed! fantastic lash always keeps great separation and makes my lashes long and beautiful.
Drugstore_ Lash Blast works really well but it doesn't make it look thicker Loreal's new mascara works really well for thickening





Expensive_Dior is the best. Not the brush but the the mascara is so dark and pretty





**i use my drugstore brush with the dior mascara
Lashblast- It is so amazing. I have tried SO many others, from Maybeline to Rimmel. Lashblast works the best. Just be sure to have an eyelash brush to seperate potential clumps, though it rarely does clump.
covergirl's lashblast mascara in the waterproof formula. i like it a lot better than the regular formula for some reason. also the rimmel london sexy curves is really great too!
Im using the new mabeline vibrating mascara and its really good its black with gold stripes all over.
Maybelline XXL Extensions mascara





i thought it made my lashes look longer (:
lash blast! i have only used the black but they have colored sparkles too
maybeline collosal! it smells kinda toxic but it works =]
clinique studio lash, its really good :)
lash blast and avon uplifting
Lash blast!
idk!


im using lash stiletto right now.


wat bout that? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting