Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best expensive mascara in your opinion?

I'm thinking what is the best expensive mascara works well for you. Something that can be lengthening either voluminous, They both doesn't really matters, but good quality is always important.What is the best expensive mascara in your opinion?
Dior Diorshow mascara changed me. I can never go back to buying anything else at all. It gives you a fake eyelash effect.


It comes in pretty colors


Its easy to remove


It doesnt run plus it comes in waterproof


it thickens


lengthens


upens up your eyes.


you can but it at sephora. check out reveiws on sephora. com to see other opinions on this and other mascaras.What is the best expensive mascara in your opinion?
I have tried Lancome and Clinique, they are both great- but I also wear Cover Girl Professional in the purple tube, lash blast from Maybelline also.
I bought my mascara for $32 from Sephora. The company in which makes the mascara was Lancome.
umm... well i use this stuff i got in the mall i got it at sephora its 67$ and its ahhhhmazing!!! i 4get wat its called... o wait its called too sexyy
chanel is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting