Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I apply mascara to my bottom lashes?

Okay, I'm having a lot of trouble applying mascara to my bottom lashes because I have very short and thin lashes. I can't even make them curl out. :( Are there any tips on how I can apply mascara without it going on my skin?How do I apply mascara to my bottom lashes?
Use a comb mascara for your bottom lashes such as Lash Stylist by Maybelline. Its great for those hard to reach lashes =-)How do I apply mascara to my bottom lashes?
Try a waterproof mascara with a very small want. Maybelline great lash is awesome! Wipe the wand off on a tissue so you get very little product and apply it to your lashes holding it vertically and coating your lashes using the tip of the wand.
Same here I had the shortest bottom eyelashes ever.


But I hold the wand on it's side and I move it slowly side to side on my lashes and that works for me and I don't get it everywere and I dnt poke my eye.


You should try it and see if it works for you too.
I agree with the 1st person and also when putting on mascara put a tissue or a piece of paper underneath so the mascara doesn't get on your skin. :)





Good Luck :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting