Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How should I apply my mascara and or eyeliner to prevent smudging?

Even when I use waterproof products I still have smudging within 4 hours--its driving me crazy! I am a newbie to the cosmetics world so please help me if you can.How should I apply my mascara and or eyeliner to prevent smudging?
Free beauty tips on Makeup /cosmetic tricks


Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/ /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.comHow should I apply my mascara and or eyeliner to prevent smudging?
the waterproof eyeliners you need to get are from mac, lancome, or chanel. the best waterproof mascara that will not smugde is loreal voluminous water proof.
really the only way if it's smudging if you're rubbing your eyes, or your crying or your eyes are watering. what i do if you're gonna wear mascara and eyeliner is to apply your eyeliner first.. just to a thin layer right on the lid and just go back and forth until the lid is covered. then what you do with the mascara is do the top, and then do the bottom.. i would wait a minute or two in between.
Use MAC or Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners in pots. They are awesome! They just don't smudge but you will need to invest in a nice brush. I like a small flat angled brush.





For Mascara, please use your Shu Uemura or Shiseido curler and keep those lashes up off your upper cheeks. This works great for me and I rub the heck out of my eyes.
well don't touch your makeup becuase it sounds like your rubbing your eyes. but if that is not the case then you should try not putting on so much and also if that does not work sometimes i just carry some q-tips with me and when it starts to smuch take the q-tip and run it along the bottom of your eyes. that way you can take all of smugde off.
well,u shouldn't apply too much mascara,or it ur make up is ruined.be4 u apply,u might use a special comb for eyelashes-i have one and it's great.my mascara stays perfect for much more than 6 hours.and don't forget that you shouldn't put mascara if ur going to cry(for e.x. if ur going to a wedding or a funeral) or ur eyes will look blue,black or watever colour ur mascara is!
there is this mabelline unstoppable mascara which i think is worth trying. not really pricy too.
i've never had a problem with smudged mascara, but i have seen it done. i suggest keeping the brush moving away from the face, then use the eyelash curler to curl it, and clean up any mess. for eyeliner, use liquid eyeliner. it stays put, once it dries. the hardest part is putting it on and not touching it or opening your eyes too much for a minute or two. if you do, it will smuge and get all over the place and you'll have to start over.
Dont apply the mascara too thick, as for eyeliner, what i do is i use an eyeliner brush (bought at walmart 2.99) dip it in water then brown eyeshadow and sweep it under the lower lash line and and above the upper. It makes a softer line that doesnt look so harsh, perfect for that smokey eye look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting