Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I keep my mascara from sweating off?

In the middle of the day I find big black smudges from my eyeliner and mascara. I use concealer, but why does it keep doing that?How can I keep my mascara from sweating off?
Try using waterproof mascara and WP eyeliner!!How can I keep my mascara from sweating off?
Don't wear mascara...problem solved!
keep checking ur eyeliner/mascara every few hours....make sure u use waterproof!
Use a waterproof one!
Great Lash is the crappiest mascara ever. Unless you want all your eyelashes sticking together and ugly, steer clear.





I'd recommend waterproof Full 'n' Soft mascara by Maybelline, and waterproof eyeliner. Even better if it says waterproof/smudgeproof.
1) dont sweat


2) get water proof mascara


3) how doez ur mascara wash off!!!! Sweat dozent go in ur eyez!
Try purchasing a better brand of Mascara %26amp; Eyeliner (I like L'Oreal and MAC), and get soemthing that is Waterproof! Try to be careful after you put on your eyelineer %26amp; mascara in the morning... it needs to ';set';. Also, apply a thin coat of mascara to top lashes only. Then run an eyelash brush through lashes, let set, then apply the next coat! You should be ready to go after that
Use waterproof.
i use maybellene ';unstoppable';....it isn't waterproof, but is ';smuggproof';.....its on sale at rite aid this week.....never smugges, or leaves a dark underneithe eye.....try it!
put a little powder on your eyelashes before you put on your mascara, and try a different brand some brands just don't wear as well as others, also make sure your foundation or concealer around your eyes isn't oily, it will pull your mascara off and make your eyeline run, go with something powder based it will also look more natural
Use water proof.
I've heard ';Great Lash'; from Maybelline is the best. I find that SheLaq from Benefit does the trick. I never get smudges when I remember to use it over top of my mascara.


Clarins makes a waterproof cover as well, but I don't find it as good.
Try Waterproof Voluminous by L'Oreal...out of all the mascara's, I like this one best. If you find that you are having a hard time removing the waterproof kind, then put one coat of regular (voluminous of course) on, then a coat of waterproof. That makes it easier to remove, but still makes it sweat proof.
Waterproof
i would say use waterproof mascara and eyeliner
Use waterproof Mascara and Eyeliner- It's safe to use, it won't come off in water, it lasts longer, and at the end of the day it's eaisly removed (with like vaselean, soap or make-up remover)
Waterproof Mascara
Use a waterproof mascara or dont where any at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting