Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best drugstore mascara that lengthens and thickens?

Most do one or the other - but is there one that does both? I don't want one that has 2 steps such as primer first and then mascara. I've used L'oreal Lash out which lengthens only, and I've used L'oreal Voluminous which thickens only and clumps. I hate clumping.What is the best drugstore mascara that lengthens and thickens?
If you're looking for both volume and length,


I only know one mascara that can do the trick.


%26amp;%26amp; that would be covergirl's lash blast luxe.


You've probably heard of lash blast.


I have both, and I perfer the new and improved one.


It's packaging is still exactly the same,


except it's in a pink tube instead of orange.


Also if you've ever tried the original you have most


likley have had trouble removing it, even the


non-water proof version. There are two differences


between lash blast luxe and lash blast.


1.) Lash blast luxe is easy to remove.


2.) Lash blast luxe has subtle shimmers made to enhance natural eye color.


If you have brown eyes, get: black platnum.


If you have blue eyes, get: black royale.


If you have green eyes, get: black emerald.


This does not clump, smudge, or flake.


It does volumize, lengthen, and curl.


It's about 8.00, I purchased mine at Kmart.








So, if you're looking for.....


Length: Maybelliene's Lash Stilleto


Volume: Maybelliene's colossal volume express


Both:Covergirl's Lash Blast LuxeWhat is the best drugstore mascara that lengthens and thickens?
The best one that lengthen and thincken is L'Or茅al Double Extend Lash Extension Effect Mascara ($9.79)!! you can find it at the drug store and it is the best mascra that I have ever tried it deos exactly what it says on the commerails and work amazing I LOVE it!!


I would rececommend it to anyone!!


totally worth the 10.00 dollars


Good Luck!!
Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost庐 Waterproof.





I had a party a few days ago, and we partied a full 24hours, and when i went back home the amazing thing was the curls were still on, althought it dropped a little, and only slighty. Love Maybelline mascaras, they're inexpensive and works amazing!
i use Define a lash volumizing mascara by maybeline. It makes my lashes look really full but first curl ur lashes. It will make them longer and the mascara will make them thicker.
I have tried every single mascara out there it seems and i love Loreal Voluminous mascara waterproof.
LASH BLAST by COVER GIRL





It's amazing! Its big and great for the kind of lashes your looking for!
try max factor (classic look) dunno if you can get it over the counter in your part of thr world .If not try maybelline they have nice mascaras
i use a less expensive one, it makes my lashes big and thick,u should try it and its only $4.50 u can find it at swapmeets or mexican stores... its call pretty christian
I use Collassos Mascara in the yellow bottle works pretty well...but I use an eyelash curler too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting