Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best drugstore mascara and foundation?

I'm going to go to the drugstore today to get more makeup and I don't like the makeup I use now because it doesn't work that well. So I'm just wondering, which mascara works the best so I can get long and thick lashes?





Also which foundation do you think works the best? I want foundation that stays on all day, matches my skin color good (no pink tone), and has a heavy coverage, and not oily because i already have oily skin.





Help please!What is the best drugstore mascara and foundation?
I use Cover Girl because I've found it works best. Cover Girl Lash Blast is by far the best mascara i've found and Walmart and Target sells it cheapest. I believe some of the other brands are starting to sell mascara with the rubber brush which doesn't clump. Also, for a foundation, I use Cover Girl Clean Makeup. Helpful hint to not have the ';heavy coverage'; look, shake the bottle and dag ur finger with water before you apply it. It wont look as ';caked on'; as some girls look. This also comes in an ';oil control'; form!





I also love Rimmel, which can be found at just about any drug store. If one doesn't have it, another one will. It's just not a well known, but it's a very inexpensive brand that works awesome! I usually buy their eye shadows and pencils because of they seem to work better than maybeline and cover girl's.What is the best drugstore mascara and foundation?
In my opinion these two are the best because they're cheap ( no more then 12 dollars) and they work amazing





Foundation: Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation. Here's the link to it's page on Walgreens.com





http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈥?/a>





kind of long lol





Then for mascara you've probably heard the hype of Covergirl Lashblast and Lashblast Luxe. Well there's hype for a reason! It's not only inexpensive, but it has amazing results. Here's the link for the Lashblast Luxe:





http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈥?/a>





Hope this helps and please take a look at these. It will be worth your cash I swaer :)
i love the collosal macara that came out. i have short thin eye lashes and when i curly them and put like two coats of this mascara it gives really good definiton. and make up i really like physician's formula's loose powders and l'oreal's true match liquid foundation. and when you put the liquid and on top of that put the loos powder, it gives ur skin a airy effect like the ones' in the magazines!!! its really good coverae and stays on.
for my mascara, I use 2 different kinds.


first application is maybellienes great lash.


second coat is the colossal.


gives length and volume.(;


for my foundation is use physicians formula in medium.


it has no talc. but I'd suggest that for minimal coverage.
colossal mascara from maybelinne.


lashblast from covergirl.


voluminous from loreal.





revlon colorstay foundation. (comes in a formula just for oily skin!)





:)
foundation-maybeline NY


mascara-cover girl lash blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting