Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best mascara to lengthen eyelashes?

I have VERY short eyelashes and I want them to be longer...


the kind I use now it Maybelline Volume Express.


when I use it, it helps, but not by alot....so i need something else.What is the best mascara to lengthen eyelashes?
- Telescopic is great for the price and lengthens. (My fave)


- Lancome Defincils is the #1 Mascara for several years (in many style magazines) I have a small sample of it, it lenghthens, seperates,and never clumps.


- My good friend had a very expensive mascara from Chanel, it worked amazingly, but she wouldn't tell me what it's called - I'm pretty sure it was Chanel Inimitable though.


- Also Lancome Hypnose I've heard amazing things about, basically all Lancome mascaras are great!





Tip:





If you really want to see what works best for you, go to sephora and try them on, splurging a little on mascara for some brands is totally worth it.





I'm half asian/african american, and have rather short, thin lashes. I look mostly for lengthening mascara (cause all mascara gives you volume) and then when I find one that works really well (great length and little clumps - i comb clumps out, if there are any.)





- A tip to get more volume, focus on applying mascara to the base of the eyelashes.





I like using the Maybelline Curve Brush, it gives more volume. Alot of my clients like those.





Maybelline-


Volum' Express庐 Washable Curved Brush Mascara


NEW Define-A-Lash鈩?Lengthening Washable Mascara


Great Lash





Covergirl-


Fantastic Lash Curved Brush Mascara


Marathon Curved Brush Waterproof Mascara








Hope I Helped ---What is the best mascara to lengthen eyelashes?
Try Unstoppable, by maybelline, or Lash exact by Maybelline.








Gabby of


- The Glamour Girlz
Well i would recommend the new Maybelline Define-A-Lash in the Green tube. It works wonders for me. It doesnt clump at all and it stays on beautifully all day long. I hope this helped. I LOVE the product and hope you do too :-))
LASH STYLIST BY MABELLINE IS INCREDIBLE.


ITS THE BEST MASCARA I HAVE EVER USEDD =)


try it !
if u hav sum money to spend i would recomend Dior show..i hear ALOT of good things about it!! works great..


but if u like to be cheap like me (lol) try loreal Lash Archetict.. makes my eyeleashes long and thick.,.i LOVE it! its worth the money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting