Saturday, November 28, 2009

What type of mascara is best for making your eyes look bigger?

I want a mascara that would make my eyes pop and won't smudge when I rub my eyes.What type of mascara is best for making your eyes look bigger?
Hi! I've been using Maybelline Full %26amp; Soft for several years now, and I think it's the perfect balance of the right sized brush, plenty of fullness and length, without clumps or feeling crusty. I keep seeing the new commercials for new mascaras, and sometimes break away and try something new, but keep going back to the Full %26amp; Soft. They make waterproof %26amp; not, and several shades (browns-blacks-clears). Plus it doesn't break the bank (Walmart or drug stores for around $4.50). Also when you're applying mascara, if you think you have smaller or squinty eyes, then don't put any on your bottom lashes. If you've got dark lines around the top and bottom, it'll make your eyes look smaller. Also keep your shadows lighter, only use darker shades on the corners of your lids. I've looked for a lot of these tricks, because I've got the type of eyes that look completely closed when I smile. :) These tips have helped me out.What type of mascara is best for making your eyes look bigger?
stila major major lash mascara(:


it makes your eyes look bigger and pop.


it stays on a long timee and definitely wont smudge when you rub your eyes.


this mascara is thaaa bomb(:


length, volume, curl, long lasting, %26amp; non-smuding all in one pretty little package(:


you can get it from stila.com, sephora, and ulta.


hope you try it! %26lt;3
Lancome Fatale Mascara
avon- super shock


lorele- voluminous


they work wonders!
Use the non-waterproof colossal its absolutely WONDERFUL
maybelienne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting