Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best volumising mascara you have ever used or heard about?

I currently use Rimmel volume curved blush black. It is good but does not last very long and can go a bit clumpy or make my eyes look like spider legs if i don't apply it quick enough or keep applying it for too long!What is the best volumising mascara you have ever used or heard about?
Yes I agree, Clinique high impact mascara is the best! You can pick up a half size for less than 拢5 from http://www.beautyparlor.co.uk and I highly recommend this mascara!What is the best volumising mascara you have ever used or heard about?
I use Maybelline Colossal Volum' you know, the one in the yellow tube? I have really really short, very straight eyelashes, and i used to have to use about 4 different mascaras to get even a little lift, but this one really is great. After about 3 coats you notice a dramatic difference. It's just amazing, and it's not even expensive. I really recommend it :)





My friend had a YSL mascara, it came in a gold tube... i can't remember the name but it was truly amazing - but sadly far out of my price range!





Good Luck! xx
i reaaally love dior's blackout :) it's kind of pricey but it's amazing. i find it hard to understand how people can just put up with drugstore/boots mascara's because i find them all really awful and cakey, ive NEVER had success with any of them and i've literally tried them all.





diors is really none cakey or clumpy, its long lasting and it makes my lashes look thicker AND longer.





lancome definicils is probably better, the only difference is it sometimes smudges under my eyes and i hate it when it does that (N).
Lash Blast mascara by Covergirl :]


it separates the lashes really well and at the same time makes them more voluminous


plus they also have Lash Blast Luxe which is the same thing except they have colors with slight tints in them like red blue and emerald and all of them have glitter


i would really recomend that you try it
I use Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express and it works wonders!





I have it in glam black and it really makes my eyes pop. It makes my eyelashes very dark and long.








5/5 for this mascara.
MAX FACTOR Volume Couture. It's awesome and cheap
Well currently im using: Maybelline New York the COLOSSAL volum' express mascara. And its really good: it really makes your eye lashes look long and it does not clump up like normal following brands.
SexyCurves by Rimmel. Another might be Doll Eyes Masaca by NYX.
I LOVE Clinique high impact mascara! My lashes are naturally blonde so a good volumizing mascara is my best friend.
I use Cover Girl Lash Blast first, then i use Full 'N' Soft Maybelline mascara. And for a little extra length try heating up the mascara. It make it go on easy with almost no clumping. :)
Maxfactor False Lash affect!


This Mascara is the best!
Dior show in Blackout!!! its the best ever...worth every penny!
  • borrow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting