Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I keep mascara from smudging under my eyes?

I have tried sooo many mascaras. They all leave a dark ring in a crease under my eyes after a couple of hours. I've tried waterproof; it's even worse because it's so hard to remove the smudge! I've tried putting powder under my eyes, and I NEVER rub them!





Is there anything I can do? Or should I just shop around for one that works? Any suggestions?How do I keep mascara from smudging under my eyes?
Use Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara, it's really amazing. It doesn't clump, nicely lengthens the lashes and it's smudgeproof and much better than waterproof because it doesn't damage your lashes. If you have oily skin try applying powder around the eye area.





Good luck!How do I keep mascara from smudging under my eyes?
Judging from your avatar i'm guessing your asian... (i would be sooo sorry if im wrong!!)





im asian too and i get smudes ALL the time i never see any of my friends with smudges under their eyes my sister gets them too. i have not yet found a solution.
i recommend the waterproof ones. %26amp; what i do is i'll curl it so my eyelashes are really high then apply the mascara then let it dry then curl it again hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting