Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best volume mascara for thin lashes?

I used to have this bad habit in public school where i would pick out my eyelashes in class, so now I have hardly any. Not to mention my lashes are really thin. So any suggestions for a good mascara for my thin lashes that isn't too expensive?What is the best volume mascara for thin lashes?
Lancome Hypnose - amazing! I've got hardly any lashes either and it makes them look all thick and fluttery, but it doesn't go all spidery which is amazing for me as most mascaras do seeing as my lashes are super fine. It is around 拢20 though and although it's worthy it I can understand if you don't want to spend that on a mascara.


So for something cheaper I would suggest Max Factor 200 Calorie which is ok, or Maybelline Volume Express which is probably better! :)What is the best volume mascara for thin lashes?
Cover girl Lash Blast definately! I use it on my top and bottom eye lashes it works really really well! I use the tube with a little bit of shimmer, its very pretty. Its about $ 8.00 at Wal Mart.


I hope I helped (:


http://www.thesmartalek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/lashblast.jpg
MAX FACTOR Volume Couture. It's awesome.
You can try Maybelline Colosal Lash it is in a yellow and purple tube. Or Covergirl Lash Blast.
I prefer L'Or茅al Double Extend Lash Extension Effect Mascara.
i use maybeline the colosal volum express


covergirl lashblast volume blasting mascara


define-a-lash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting