Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you prevent mascara from going under your eyes?

I use XXL Mascara and I love it but it always goes under my eyes and makes it look like I haven't slept in days! I use under eye concealer but it doesn't seem to help. Is there any way to prevent raccoon eye's?How do you prevent mascara from going under your eyes?
I use Diorshow Waterproof and Lancome mascara,


they both work really well they never smudge under


the eye and I never have to worry about looking like


a raccoon. Before I used to use mascaras such as


Covergirl, Maybelline, and Loreal but those products


don't use good ingredients, AND they test on animals


so thats a big no no. I suggest you save up some


money and buy Diorshow Waterproof or Lancome


mascara, trust me its worth the money and you'll see


a difference, they both lengthen and stay on your lashes,


they don't flake onto your face or clump. Give it a try!





AND: I've tried everything from concealer under the eyes


and dusted loose powder on it so the lashes won't flake


onto my eyes but it still does. Its all depending on what


mascara you have.How do you prevent mascara from going under your eyes?
make up remover, and then wash your face a few times...always works for me even with waterproof mascara
waterproof mascara. i recommend maybelline great lash waterproof. stays on FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting