Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the absolute best mascara on the market?

I prefer length and thickness. I don't want anything from the local drugstores and supermarkets. Top brand, high-priced, hard-to-find or department store brands only.What is the absolute best mascara on the market?
no doubt about my answer i have tried EVERYTHING seriously


URBAN DECAY, BIG FATTY MASCARA in black


yaaa :) best in the world haha


$20


vvvvvWhat is the absolute best mascara on the market?
Well, I personally adore MaxFactor's Masterpiece Mascara. It's only about 12拢 I think, but I only use it for the brush, so I buy the cheapest mascara I can (Miss Sporty at the moment) and use the Masterpiece brush with it. :) x x x
YSL MASCARA IS THE BEST! Will give really good results even on really short sparse lashes, down side is it goes off really quickly will last you maximum 6 months i think because they dont put a lot of preservatives in it!
It's a cheapie, but at the moment I LOVE Rimmel's sexy curves. It's actually really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting