Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a good mascara for short eyelashes?

My eyelashes are so short! From experience, what it a good mascara that will make my lashes longer?What is a good mascara for short eyelashes?
Maybelline Double XXL Mascara works wonders! I have short and straight eyelashes and they enhance my eyelashes 100 x's more than ever. I tried last exact and its too milky plus it takes forever to dry I hated it.What is a good mascara for short eyelashes?
any boujuie %26lt; cant spell it but i think i no wat u mean


mascara is really good for a long dramatic look Report Abuse

Really any Mascara would!!
maybelline double xxl mascara. that's what I use. it works really good.
if you want longer eyelashes, then use a mascara that makes them longer. i think it's like Expansion (like i think that is the name of one kind).
any good quality lengthening and thickening mascara
lash exact
try XXL I think its from Maybelline or wear false eyelashes
check the links below for Product revew on - * Top Ten Mascaras


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
XXL it makes them thicker and makes them grow 2 get longer!
Maybelline masacra, the comb looking one, it works greatttttttt, i've used everything and i love it, u will toooooo!
I like Sky High Curves by Maybelline. I have been using it for quite some time and really like it...won't clump.
definetly the maybelline XXL stuff, all my friends use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting