Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best mascara that will hold a curl? Or what do you use to keep your lashes curled?

Hey guys, what do you use to keep your eyelashes curled all day long? Any tips %26amp; tricks will be greatly appreciated. Do you use a mascara? Just please help!What is the best mascara that will hold a curl? Or what do you use to keep your lashes curled?
I naturally have really short, boring lashes...but I can make long enough to touch my eyebrows n keep them curled all day long.


I use loreal paris double extend...one end is white n the other is red.


I've also used covergirls colossal n the stuff by them thats in the huge orange tube...they work really good to.


then instead of just curling your lashes (any lash curler from sallys beauty supply) do it twice..once at the base (farthest back u can go on ur lashes without pinching urself) and then also in the middle of ur lashes..it should not only make them look thicker but also give them a great curl.


good luck.What is the best mascara that will hold a curl? Or what do you use to keep your lashes curled?
I like the maxfactor mascaras. If you curl your lashes before you apply the mascarra, it realy gives them a great curl and makes them stand out and appear longer.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PF48M1A鈥?/a>





I usually curl my lashes, apply one coat of mascarra and let it dry then apply another coat.
I use a heating eyelash curler, works amazingly well. Plus not cheap: there's the ressource
curl your eyelashes first(but not with cheap eyelash curlers),then apply mascara,erm i would recommend rimmel and max-factor as they make your eyelashes look bolder bigger and more powerful in a way :)
I curl my eye lashes before applying mascara and again after 2 coats and as for the mascara it is Lash Blast water proof. Water proof holds curl better because it has more wax.
i'm lucky cos i have naturally curled eyelashes :)


but maybelline sky high curves i love


and great lash-an old classic.


you might also want to invest in a heated eyelash curler.


x
Lash Blasttt. (:


It holds curl better than any mascara I've used.


And I've used A LOT of mascaras. Hehe





Kelsey
rimmel sexy curves mascara :)
eyelash curler than a few layers of a non clumpy mascara
use 5 mascaras :) i doo
  • borrow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting