Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best value waterproof mascara?

I really need a new waterproof macara as i like to wear mascara to school but then i go straight to swimming.


What is the best/best value mascara around.


Could i please have the price too if possible.


Ty in advance xxxxWhat is the best value waterproof mascara?
Definately Rimmel Glam Eyes. It's waterproof plus the best mascara around just now as it adds volume and length plus it doesn't clump!





It's on sale as a introductory price just now in Superdrug at four ninety-nine insted of six ninety-nine. Two pound off.





Hope I helped!What is the best value waterproof mascara?
Avon Wash-off Waterproof! It usually goes on sale for $1.99 a tube a couple times a year, normal sale price is I think $3.99.





Also, I like the Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof as well.
I have this mascara and it is waterproof my mum like won afew 100 of them and they are like $40 each... when i get home ill send you the name.





It makes them longer thiner and obviously waterproof.
i'm a show water skier, which means we wear A LOT of makeup that has to stay on in the water, and the best waterproof mascara that i have ever used is the CoverGirl marathon kind, it comes in a green tube. some of the other girls started using it after calling it my ';magic mascara'; because it never runs, yet it comes off well with a little makeup remover. i can't remember exactly how much it is, but its around $4, and its awesome!!!
Great Lash wp by Maybelline. Coupons are being issued quite often, and it goes on sale (Target, drugstores, etc) often enough to get it for $1 - $2. Stock up, and toss it every 3 mos. Should be a great deal
I use XXL Intense Volume from Maybelline, the waterproof one. I don't like it! However, their other waterproof mascaras might be good as I hear, just don't get the XXL one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting