Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you put on mascara for an asian without using an eyelash curler?

I'm Chinese, and in 7th grade. My mom won't let me use a curler, so all I have is just regular mascara, not even Lash Blast or anything fancy. Does anyone have any tips on how to make my short, straight asian eyelashes look longer and fuller? (When I put on mascara like you would do for normal lashes, you can't even tell I have it on.How do you put on mascara for an asian without using an eyelash curler?
angle your mirror to reflect the root of your lashes.


that way your able to give your lashes more of a lift.


and also try doing a rotating motion with the wand,


it gives me a curl. ;)How do you put on mascara for an asian without using an eyelash curler?
i have a best friend who is in 5th grade and she is chinese im in 7th just take a comb and brush them it sounds crzy but it works lol
its getting kind of anoying......that people keep thinking i wear mascara but i dont. it does look like it cuz my eyelashes are so thick but i dont have to worrie about wearing mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting