Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of mascara is good for someone that had laser surgery?

My eyes stay red and irritated when I try to wear mascara. Can anyone suggest a good brand. I wear Estee Lauder right now but it's not working for me.What kind of mascara is good for someone that had laser surgery?
clinique are all designed for sensitive skin and are ermalogically tested. i'd try 'long pretty lashes' by them because it's not too thickWhat kind of mascara is good for someone that had laser surgery?
I think I remember the girl working at Lancome that their mascaras are good for contact wearers- so should be good for you.





Max Factor MASTERPIECE MAX is also great, it won't get in your eye and its safe for contact wearers to use - so it will be safe for you.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting