Saturday, November 28, 2009

What curly mascara is good for asian lashes?

Like most asians, I have thick stubborn lashes and I've tried some curling mascaras but they dont work for me.What curly mascara is good for asian lashes?
get diorshow


$24 at sephora.What curly mascara is good for asian lashes?
Have you tried Maybelline Sky High curling mascara? That's the only one that works for me. I still have to use a lash curler, but it keeps my lashes from flattening out like no other mascara I've tried so far has.
max factor, rimmel, covergirl,
not really


as you said, I would try Waterproof lengthening


Rimmel makes a great brand because I have small almond eyes and they work great wonders and are sweatproof after a good morning jog and they hardly smudge and wash off easily at night when you usually wash your face
I'm Asian, too. I have those same itty-bitty lashes that point DEAD downward. I've found only one brand that works and that I should have run towards a long time ago (I already use it for skincare). That brand is Shiseido. Asian brand for Asian lashes! I think that's good enough logic.





Curl your lashes (again, I recommend the Shiseido one--no pinches, no angles). Then use Shiseido The Makeup Lasting Lift Mascara. It's waterproof, smudgeproof, flakeproof, clumpproof...even RUBproof. My eye gets really itchy because I have hayfever and I tear and rub all over this stuff and it just DOESN'T budge. It won't come off until you use your makeup remover AND wash your face. Seriously the best stuff ever. Don't waste your money on drugstore gimmicks that don't work. I've wasted tons of money I should have just spent on mascara that actually works. Go try it out at the Shiseido counter. You'll have beautiful, doll-like lashes that you never thought an Asian girl can get.
My eyelashes are super straight and what works for me is curling my lashes and using a waterproof mascara. It's kind of like hairspray for your lashes.
Try Dior Diorshow. $24. Sephora.com





Looks like you are wearing falsies!
The most important to make curly eyelashes is to push up eyelashes by the hot eyelash curler.


(if you don't have that, warm normal eyelash curler by lighter 2-3 seconds).


and then, use mascara.


I think better ';VOLUM' EXPRESS HYPER-CURL WATERPROOF MASCARA'; by maybeline.
well you can use an eyelash curler(99cents)


and then cover girl ';lash blast';


works great i have really short lashes and that makes them longer!


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting