Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best mascara out there that volumizes and legthens?

What is the best mascara out there that volumizes and legthens? Please share from personal experiences! I'm trying to find the best mascara out there.What is the best mascara out there that volumizes and legthens?
I personally can't stand Maybelline's Great Lash (the pink tube with the green top). The product is a bit runny and it doesn't dry quickly. I hardly notice that it's done anything to my lashes.





My fave is Almay's ';One Coat'; mascara. It really does do the job in one coat, and it's never ';clumped'; for me, unless I'm getting to the bottom of the tube, which is when I should replace anyway b/c it's probably just getting old too.





The rose-smelling sounds cool just for the novelty, but I can't bring myself to spend more than $10 for mascara (or really any single makeup item).What is the best mascara out there that volumizes and legthens?
Cover Girl...I know there are tons...but go for the pink tube with green cap...it is by far the bet mascara I have ever used. If your eyelashes are short and beyond mascar help...there are some great fake lashes out there these days...or outer eye fake tips that really make an impact.
Christian Dior Diorshow. It even smells pretty (slight rose scent). Once you try this you will never try another!
i love and use maybelline lash stylist mascara. i recently bought it and love it! it both volumizes and lenghtens my lashes! i bought it because maybelline said it was and because a friend recommended it to me.
Lash Perfection by MaxFactor! It's great! It darkens your lashes and makes them really thick and long looking! Plus, it doesn't clump! It's the best mascara I've EVER used.
Defincils by Lancome


LashOut by Loreal


LashArchitecht by Loreal
Lancome!!!!!!!!!!


Keracils is the kind. Everyone asks me if I use Maybelline, but this does not go on and lenghten half as well as Lancome!
I love Cover Girl's Super Thick Lash Mascara. It comes in a red tube, and it runs about $7. I've used it for years, and I think its the best I've ever tried.
well since im a celebrity and all i would have to say max factor and if you ever watch hannah montana you can see how volumized and long my lashes are love miley cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting