Saturday, November 28, 2009

What type of mascara is the best for short eyelashes ?

I have THE shortest eyelashes, no joke, what is the best mascara that lengthens them, no clumps ?


And maybe bring out my eyes more ? - Hazel - Brown around the pupil, green around the edges.


I heard of the new Exact EyeLight by covergirl, but apparently it's a waste ?What type of mascara is the best for short eyelashes ?
Hmm I was gonna say exact eyelights but I've kinda heard that as well. :/ So if you have short eyelashes then you'll want and need a super good lengthining mascara the ones I find best for that are definetly...





Lash Exact by covergirl.





Its the one in the purple tube. It was one of my first mascaras but it really defines each one and makes them super long. Another thing I do is use two kinds of mascara like rimmel london eye magnifier and Max factor 2000 calorie I first apply the max factor for full thick volume fake eyelash look and then I lengthen and define them with either my lash exact or my rimmel london. I know mixing mascara sounds weird but its the best way to get what you want. But if you just want one mascara def go with lash exact it should make your eyes pop as well It does to mine and my eyes are like the same as yours :)What type of mascara is the best for short eyelashes ?
my eyelashes are MICROSCOPIC small! I have tried so many different brands and types but I always go back to my favorite one that works best for me. Its ';The Colossal Volume Express'; by Maybelline. Its in a neon yellow tube with purple writing. By far the best one for tiny eyelashes. $5-6. hope that helps.
try Mabeline Volume


I use it and it leaves no clumps


theres also a technique for applying the right way.


(while applying move brush back and forth)


it workds trust me!


Mabeline Volume $7.99-$8.99


Hope I helped =D
i use clinque and it works really good


it is worth the cost!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting