Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of mascara is good to thicken lashes yet look natural?

I have the great lash mascara, but every time I use it I don't get the result I wan't to get. I keep getting long thin looking lashes. But I want to see my lashes thicken but not too look, more of a natural look. Also, since it's summer time, it doesn't stay on for very long. Does anyone know a good yet affordable mascara that gives a natural look and thickens your lashes?What kind of mascara is good to thicken lashes yet look natural?
Lauren Hutton's Rainforest Mascara: https://www.laurenhutton.com/rainforest-鈥?/a>





Gives you length and volume.. totally natural look and it doesn't leave your eyelashes dried out and clumpy looking.





Hope this helps.What kind of mascara is good to thicken lashes yet look natural?
I would suggest Revlon Double Twist mascara. It has a great new applicator that thickens your lashes, but doesnt look too unnatural.


You can get it at Walmart for $7.99 and it comes with a free eyeliner!!! :)
i think you shud try M.A.C prolash....its gr8 coz f its texture n light feeling


i dont know if oriflame is available there..if yes then u can check out any oriflame mascara in da prune shade


bourjois has good mascaras n they r reliable
Loreal telescopic





Loreal voluminous





or





Covergirl lash blast





-all great mascaras that can be found at any drug store
Covergirl Lash Blast! It's awesome! I use the waterproof to make it last extra long and i use it in very black
covergirl lash blast!





it is awesome!!
clinique stuff in the green bottle lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting