Monday, November 30, 2009

How can you unmessily apply mascara to the bottom of the eye?

I find it hard to apply mascara to the bottom of the the lash without having them clump. What's an easy way to do this?How can you unmessily apply mascara to the bottom of the eye?
You mean the bottom lashes?





The easiest way is to take a business card or something, and cover the skin under the lashes.





Take the brush out of the mascara, and wipe most of the mascara off of it with a tissue until there is barely any on the brush that is visible.





Start at the base of the lashes and swipe down carefully.





Voila!!How can you unmessily apply mascara to the bottom of the eye?
Here's what I do:





I gently touch the mascara wand to the bottom lashes, and I wiggle it. For me, it reduces the clumps that I get when I apply it ';normally.'; Haha.





Hope I helped!
I unmessily apply mascara to the bottom of the eye by just putting my mascara wand as close to my eyelash roots as possible and then slowly sliding it down.
i find that it's better to just use clear mascara on the bottom lashes.


it's easier and it doesn't smudge, but it still does the job. [:
Just use a qtip to get the excess of from under your eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting