Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best waterproof mascara on the market at the moment?

I'm going on holiday soon, and I really need a new waterproof mascara. I like big lashes with good volume but my previous mascara didnt seem to stay on for very long, even though it didnt run. Help please?What is the best waterproof mascara on the market at the moment?
Covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara.What is the best waterproof mascara on the market at the moment?
It depends on what you mean by best. If you want something with good staying power and is cost effective, Cover Girl's Last Blast is a good choice. It won't give you the big ';I have fake eyelashes on'; look but it will make your eye lashes thicker than normal and hold it's shape all day.
Maybelline GREAT LASH WATERPROOF MASCARA is an absolute staple. It's a classic product that has been on the market forever because of its reliability. It's one of my favorites.
Maxfactor baby
almay
the estee lauder one turbo lash .. i have works great and it last up to 10 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting