Saturday, November 28, 2009

What mascara will make my eyelashes look really really long?

I know fake lashes are pretty much the best for making lashes look longer, but they're just too much hassle and look over-the-top for every day use. So what's a good mascara that will make my lashes look really long without them being all clumpy?What mascara will make my eyelashes look really really long?
curl your lashes, use white/clear primer, then use the orange cover girl mascara. i think its called lash blast.What mascara will make my eyelashes look really really long?
I personally love clinique high impact mascara. After I apply that i use mayballine great lash (the green and pink one) ontop while my lashes are still wet. Sometimes i use YSL underneath that for a perfect look-usually for special occasions-thats when they get really long.


For something easier Diorshow is amazing! I really recommend it. Its fabulous :D


If you want more i found this


http://www.sephora.com/go/mascara/





:D
I use 2 mascaras. Weird I know but it really works! I use Almay's black Triple Effect first (white with 3 silver bands), then I put black waterproof Loreal's Voluminous over top (gray with a gold lid). The first really defines the eyelashes and makes them look longer, and then I put the second on because it makes the mascara stay on longer and it really makes my eyelashes stand out cause it makes them darker. I've gotten a ton of complements on them =D
Max Factor 2000 Calories!


orrrr


L'Oreal Voluminous mascara!





Both... I loveeeee to deathhhh!





Heres the best way to apply it:





1. Start at the base of the lashes and wiggle a little bit


2. Do one coat on the whole of the lashes.


3.Wait till dry and do another


4.Wait till dry. Apply one layer to the tips of the lashes


5.Do one layer on the bottom lashes








Let dry and rockkkk it.





P.S. Do eyeliner first, then eyeshadow, then mascara!








Hope this helps!
Fiberwig, if you want a specific mascara. But basically any brush that has a fiber base
Avon Waterproof Mascaras
Benefit Bad Gal. I cant live without it!! It works amazingly!!
Christian Dior :)
MAC plush lash.


Gives your eyelashes volume %26amp; length.
maybelline define-a-lash works for me.
Covergirl Lash Blast. works really good :)
ive got quite short lashes and i use avon mascara its rely good!!
Lancome Hypnose is so far the best I've ever used.
M.A.C. Zoom Lash definitely








its totally worth all the money :D
i use lash blast and it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting